Safe Speed Forums

The campaign for genuine road safety
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 09:24

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: 2012 figures
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 05:23 
User

So far, no figures have been recorded for February and March on either the CSCP site, or the CRSP site.

I tried to use the email contact link for CRSP - but that doesn't work now either, :(

The cutbacks must be beginning to bite - better have a few more speed awareness courses - perhaps lift the threshold so that more drivers can contribute! :whome:

Profile Send private message  

Post subject: Re: 2012 figures
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 20:01 
Gold Member
Gold Member

Location: Treacletown ( just north of M6 J3),A MILE OR TWO PAST BEDROCK
Ernest Marsh wrote:
So far, no figures have been recorded for February and March on either the CSCP site, or the CRSP site.

I tried to use the email contact link for CRSP - but that doesn't work now either, :(

The cutbacks must be beginning to bite - better have a few more speed awareness courses - perhaps lift the threshold so that more drivers can contribute! :whome:

Better than dan sath in Warks ,Ernest - last lot I saw were from 2010 ( and that was a list of the offences recorded by camera ,per area. What interested me was that the second highest in this area ( a wet film camera) has been replaced by a Serco digital . Must be cash in them thar SAC .
And as for contact details - nothing listed for ours either . Contemplating asking County councillor to find out why . Something he'd enjoy.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 21:08 
User

Oh, if you drift over to the CSCP site, and take a look at the "news" items, you'll be impressed - I was - as far as I can remember when I read it! :readit:

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 03:27 
Site Admin

I can see a list of all SCP areas - their changes - their operational numbers of cameras and then any and all stats linked to each (uploaded if now unavailable off their own website but backed up just in case they are removed) ... all accident stats ..
All funding and SA Course stats, and finances if at all possible! :)
Who might help with collating all this data ?
I know that I have a list of all the SCP's - need to dig it out ... that would be a good place to start.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 19:58 
Gold Member
Gold Member

Location: Treacletown ( just north of M6 J3),A MILE OR TWO PAST BEDROCK
SafeSpeedv2 wrote:

I know that I have a list of all the SCP's - need to dig it out ... that would be a good place to start.

FYI -Warwickshire , used to be the Smile Camera lot, then moved under the umbrella of Warwickshire CC. Very little data now on WCC site about them . Googling Warwickshire Speed Camera Partnership ,does get a page with general info ,and directs the searcher to the Warks Police site.
With the last line on help
Further help and information can be obtained from contacts listed below:-

ยท Warwickshire Casualty Reduction Partnership
Road Safety Unit
PO Box 43
Shire Hall
Warwick

EDIT ,to add this.I've placed it on this post ,rather than start a new one on camera news, as it contains info on Warks policy 2006-2011.If it's deemed not the right place , please move this bit to camera news .

http://www.warwickshire.gov.uk/ltpmain/ ... 18156.html
CV34 4SX

01926 412740

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 08:34 
User

Ernest Marsh wrote:

Still no news - 3 months now.

Is there anybody at home?

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 16:20 
Site Admin

I am sure someone must be in! Perhaps ask for the info in an FOI as that they have to respond to ? Even the local paper maybe interested too ! As would I of course!

Botach thanks for the info ...