Safe Speed Forums

The campaign for genuine road safety
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 18:32

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: greetings
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2004 23:24 
User

Hi,

my name's Andrew and have just joined the forum, i live in Port Glasgow in Inverclyde (Scot), am currently an engineering student and usually work on cars in my spare time (if i'am lucky to have any spare time at the moment) and am starting to get a small petition going about motoring topics that affect us all. During the summer i plan to amend and type up my protest sheet with facts about various motoring topics and including a small address to the individual who may be reading it, i plan to print as many as my printer will print and deliver them to letterboxes in my area to get the ball rolling. i will include the safespeed site address as the link for the camera topic, (if you don't mind Paul) and the ABD for other topics.

A few of these dreaded cameras have been installed in the Port Glasgow/Greenock area within the last couple of months, although they are in slightly better places than the usual straight stretch of motorway with an amended 50MPH limit, i don't ever remember any accidents of a serious nature in the areas, the accidents that did occur however were down to sheer driver incompedence not excess speed as each accident involved a T-BONE collision..need i say more.

Andrew

Profile Send private message